Signs of Love and Respectposted by: Amber Ford
When you know and feel that you are being loved and respected, especially by your partner, your self-worth increases. It is really nice to feel that you are valued by the person you value. These two things are expected from a good partner. In what instances can you say that you get these from your partner? Check the following signs of love and respect.
- Sense of commitment. When you see that your partner is really attached or committed to you, you must consider yourself lucky. You got a good partner. When someone is committed to you, there’s no room for surrender. The person stands by you no matter what happens. He/ She sticks with you even during tough times. Those who are not committed can easily step out of a relationship once there are problems.
- Listening ears. You can tell that love and respect are present when you can tell anything to your partner. You tell everything because you know that he/ she listens well. The person pays attention to what you are saying.
- Sense of compassion. You know you are loved when you can feel that your partner shares with your pain. He/ She knows when you are in pain, when you are troubled, and when you are in trouble. The person will try to help you ease the pain you feel.
- Promises are kept. Keeping your promises to someone is a way of showing that you respect the person. Don’t just make promises. Keep them and show that you are a man of honor.
- Faithfulness. Being faithful and loyal to your partner means that you love and respect him/ her and your relationship.
You can actually feel in your heart if you have these in your relationship. Savor these things but don’t forget to give them back.
You might also like
|How to Show a Husband He is Loved|
As a wife, it is important that you make your husband feel loved and special. You need to make him feel...
|Signs of a Loveless Relationship|
Love is an essential part of every relationship. No relationship can survive without love. This magical...
|Signs of a Good and Loving Relationship|
Once you are in a good and loving romantic relationship, you would feel it. If you think you belong to...
Prev Post: « How to Turn a Friendship into a Romance
Next Post: » The Advantages of Cohabitation