How to Keep a Guy Interested after the First Date?posted by: Amber Ford
If you’ve experienced heartaches before because some guy you like rejected you right after your first date, you tend to become less confident about yourself. You become afraid to try dating again because of the fear within you. You think that the person will not fall in love with you and you will only get hurt. Stop feeling that way and have your confidence back.
Pieces of Dating Advice
If you have tried dating with a guy and you really want to keep his interest after the first date, read on to get some dating guide and tips and get the guy you like and make him your boyfriend.
- Stay beautiful and attractive in his eyes. When he’s around, make sure that you are dressed appropriately and that you look neat and fresh. We can’t deny that the physical appearance is the first thing about you that people notice. Guys want their girls well-maintained.
- Be an interesting girl. You can puzzle him if you like.
- Don’t appear to be very pushy. Most men don’t like pushy men.
- Know the interests of the guy. Engage in activities that will make you closer.
- It’s fine to flirt a little with the guy but be sure to send the right signals.
- If you like the guy but you are not sure if he likes you, then don’t play hard to get although it’s not also proper that you cling on to him.
- Sometimes keeping your feelings is better than showing them off. Keep a little secret while observing the guy.
- Let the guy miss you for once. Don’t be the first one to initiate communication. If he really cares, he will contact you.
How to Tell if a Guy Likes You?
A guy who likes you can’t take his eyes off you. He will want to look at you again and again. He also maintains your communication and he wants to see you again and again. When you are together, he moves closer to you and he acts like he wants to kiss you.
It’s best to just wait and see what happens next. Don’t do the first move. Save your pride.
You might also like
|How to Date without Getting Hurt Dating gives various experiences to people. There are wonderful experiences and there are also terrible...||How to Tell if Date Went Well When you are dating with someone that you like, the tendency is you would wonder if your date went well....||How to Date a Bad Boy When does dating become wrong? If you are into dating a bad boy, does it mean that you are dating a wrong...||How to Date a Girl you Like? Do you want to date a girl from your school but don’t know how to get started? I understand your plight...|
Prev Post: « How to be Safe with Online Dating?
Next Post: » How to Date an Older Man?