How to Be Close to Your Husbandposted by: Amber Ford
Some marriages become successful. One of their secrets is the couples do have emotional closeness. They are close with one another. They share secrets. They share stories. They laugh at each other’s jokes. They love spending time together. They treat each other as their closest friend. Moreover, physical closeness is also necessary. Intimacy is very important for couples to keep the passion in their relationship. If you are both emotionally and physically close with one another then you’ve got a healthy relationship. You are lucky and you are envied by many couples around you.
- Show interest to his hobbies. If there are things that fascinate him, you should also teach yourself to like them. Join him as he watches his favorite football game or basketball game. If you can afford it and you really have the time, go and watch a live game. Surprise him with game tickets.
- Take up a hobby together. When you share the same interests, you develop a closer relationship and a stronger bond. Enjoying activities together can really strengthen your relationship. Having fun together with your husband is really healthy.
- Cook together. One great way to strengthen a marriage is by doing a thing together. Cooking is just one way, that is, if you both enjoy this thing.
- Walk around. Go for a walk holding hands. Enjoy the sights that you can see around.
- Be open. Share your dreams and fears with him. When he feels that you trust him with these things, he will also do the same thing. When you are open to each other, there’s a different level of closeness.
- Be sweet. Offer him body massage or make a cup of coffee for him. Give him a sweet kiss when he comes home from work.
- Meet his needs. Try to fulfill his fantasies in bed. Remember to keep the fire as you do it.
These are the tips that you could do to be closer to your husband.
You might also like
|Reasons for Affairs in Marriages|
Married couples often experience problems like compatibility issues, financial matters, responsibilities,...
|The Reasons Marriages Break Down|
We regard marriage as an institution. People who get married have hopes in their heart that the relationship...
|How do Children Affect Marriages?|
One of the reasons why people get married is to have kids. Having children can actually give a sense...
Prev Post: « How to do Something a Man will Appreciate
Next Post: » How to Love People for Who They Are